Welcome to our review of Neurohacker Qualia Mind. We have done some extensive research on the science and ingredients behind this nootropic and take a look at the company behind Qualia, Neurohacker Collective.
Smart drugs and nootropics are relatively new to the market and are not widely known. Claims of boosting cognitive performance are therefore rightly met with scepticism. Read on for the full review!
What is Neurohacker Qualia Mind?
Neurohacker Qualia Mind is a dietary supplement designed to help improve mental performance and support long term brain health. This is by increasing focus and energy, and decreasing procrastination.
Neurohacker Qualia Mind is a nootropic supplement, or smart drug. It combines various nootropic compounds designed to improve cognitive performance.
Sounds too good to be true? It probably reminds you of the pills Bradley Cooper takes in the movie Limitless. However the makers of Qualia Mind, Neurohacker Collective, insist this is a fully scientifically researched, safe product.
Who are Neurohacker Collective?
Neurohacker Collective are a team of over 30 people, consisting of research & development specialists, product development experts and 10 scientific and medical advisors. Our first thought was that Qualia Mind had been put together by a couple of doctors or health enthusiasts but there are a full team of experts who have worked to develop this product.
Neurohacker Collective was founded in 2015 by Jordan Greenhall, along with Daniel and James Smachtenberger. The founders themselves do not have scientific or medical backgrounds, but rather an interest in the subject of neuroscience and cognitive performance enhancement.
Despite this, they have brought together a team of doctors, neuroscientists and medical professions who are experts in the field of neuroscience.
You can learn about their expertise at the Qualia Mind Official Website.
The Science – Does It Work?
Neurohacker Collective have clearly done their research on the subject of cognitive performance and have even published a white paper on the science behind Qualia Mind.
The White Paper is an in depth paper detailing all of the ingredients that are used in the product. It explains how their individual benefits are combined in Neurohacker Qualia Mind to create a product that creates significant benefits and improvements in cognitive performance. The White Paper gives an in depth scientific study of the ingredients and benefits; it’s a big heavy read packed full of scientific research.
Looking at the size of the Neurohacker Collective team and the amount of effort and research that has gone into Qualia Mind, they must be extremely confident that this product works. Let’s take a look at the ingredients:
- Nootropic Compounds
- Adaptogen Extracts
- Amino Acids
- Choline Donors
- Huperzine A – supports learning, memory, neuroplasticity and executive function.
- Celastrus Paniculatus Seed Extract – a herb with many cognitive benefits such as: improved memory and learning, protects from neurotoxicity, antidepressant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Phosphatidylserine – naturally occurs in the brain and studies have shown its ability to reduce stress, fatigue, attention deficit and increases mental processing speed.
- Theobromine – from caffeine extracted from cocoa, shown to increase alertness and attention.
- Uridine Monophosphate – a naturally occurring nucleic acid believed to support long and short term memory, learning and attention.
- Caffeine – widely recognised for its ability to increase energy, focus and alertness
- Vitamin B12 – has neuroprotective and anti-ageing effects, including improved memory and enhanced focus.Niacin – found to decrease age-associated cognitive impairment
- Pantothenic Acid ( Calcium pantothenate) – source of vitamin B5 , found to improve memory and focus.
- Vitamin B6 – plays essential part in mood and memory formations.
- Vitamin D3 – antioxidant effects, contributes to age-associated cognitive decline.
- Vitamin C – strong neuroprotective qualities and decreases fatigue.
- PQQ – potent antioxidant and neuroprotective effect.
- DHA – Omega 3 fatty acid shown to improve memory and learning.
- Rhodiola Rosea Root – biologically active compounds help improve memory and focus.
- Artochole Stem and Leaf extract – found to significantly improve focus.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract – a plant with neuroprotective and nootropic effect, found to delay ageing and improve focus.
- Bacopa Monnieri Leaf Extract – a nootropic which studies have shown to boost memory.
- Mucuna Pruriens Seed – a mood enhancer that increases focus and motivation.
- Coleus Forskohlii – nootropic effect that increases mental stamina
- N-Acetyl-l-Tyrosine – increases attention, memory and motivation
- Taurine – an organic amino acid that improves memory
- L-Theanine – an amino acid that could help improve memory
- Acetyl-l-carnitine – decreases fatigue, improves learning and memory and has anti ageing effects
- DL-Phenylalanine – naturally occurring that helps improve mood and alertness.
- Alpha GPC – helps prevent cognitive decline
- Cognizin Citicoline – decreases cognitive decline and age related memory impairment
Qualia Mind Reviews
Looking over all of the Qualia Mind reviews we can see the product has had a mostly positive response from a range of people, from doctors, teachers and students who have all seen positive effects of using the supplements.
The most common descriptions from users of the effects of Qualia include: mental energy boost, increased mental focus and clarity, boosted clarity and alertness, improved mood and mental focus, worth the money.
Many users are incredibly happy with the product, with some being regular and repeat users of the Qualia Mind supplements for years. Others have claimed to experience no effect from the supplements and complain about the price, although on the whole the positive reviews far outweigh the negative reviews.
- $139 for a one off purchase (1 bottle contains 154 capsules)
- $69.50 first shipment then $119 thereafter (auto renews after 4 weeks)
You can buy a one off purchase of Qualia Mind although this will set you back $139. If you subscribe you get 50% off your first purchase and a reduced price of $119 from then on.
This may seem excessive but one major positive of the product from Neurohacker is the 100% Money Back Guarantee.
You can cancel the subscription at any time, and if you’re not satisfied with the purchase within 100 days you get a full refund. That means you could go through 4 bottles, or 616 capsules before you can decide if you notice any benefits!
This is another indicator of Neurohacker’s confidence and belief in their product, but also its a sign of a respectable, reputable company that isn’t just after your money.
Looking at the nootropic market, this is one of the more expensive nootropic products out there, but at the same time it appears to have better reviews and far more scientific backing.
Not all nootropic products are created equal. The difference with Qualia Mind is that it is a nootropic stack! That means it takes a number of different ingredients known for their nootropic effects and stacked them into one product to maximise the results.
In conclusion, Neurohacker Qualia Mind seems like a very well researched product that has noticeable benefits. The company provide loads of information on the science and ingredients so their can be no doubt left in your mind about the product before you purchase.
The main reason we have not given a review of our own experience of Neurohacker Qualia Mind is because we didn’t think we would be credible and just appear to be promoting the product. It is far more reliable for us to assess the huge number of reviews and experiences of others to see what effects they have experienced.
From this we have seen the vast majority of people who have tried it experienced noticeable benefits and have continued to use Qualia as long as they could afford to.